Thursday, March 12, 2009

Another Daily Double!

Look! Another 2 for 1 day!

Good news abounds for me. I finally bought my plane ticket for HEIDELBERG!!!! (!!!!!!!!!!) <-uber excitement.
I'm flying from Portland ->Dallas->Frankfurt of the 24th of August. I leave early in the morning, so I arrive in Frankfurt at 8:30 in the morning. I'll have to stay up all day, in order to get on the Germany sleep schedule.... that'll be fun! ahahaha
Then, I fly home from London->Chicago->Portland on 21 December. See???? Almost 4 months in EUROPE!
I am so happy and excited. Now that I have the ticket, it feels so much more solid. "No one can stop me now! I have the ticket!"
It still feels surreal, but I keep telling myself that this is for real. Everything is falling into place perfectly, like a choreographed dance. I'm so excited for this!

2 comments:

  1. cynthia! i'm so excited for you!!! i land in london at 8:30 in the morning as well...that will be killer, but oh well. i'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cynthia! I am so excited to hear about all of your adventures in Europe!!
    also I want to follow your blog, but I can't, so why don't you be a dear and add that following gadget to the side? thanks!

    ReplyDelete