Saturday, May 2, 2009

MOAB!

Last weekend a big group from my ward went out to Moab to have a blast! And boy, it was fun! I'm glad that after 3 years of living in Utah, I finally went to see what its famous monument.
Delicate Arch (the one on all the Utah license plates). This is the view from the lookout. We didn't actually hike to the arch ( I KNOW, I was very upset about that....). After froliking around on acting like general college-age kids on a sugar rush, we took really fun pictures, and tried not to fall off the nearby cliff.
It's Cynthia hunting season. Shana almost got me, but I jumped and pushed Hellen out of the way too.
The walls were closing in on each other (like Star Wars). Shana and I saved the day and stopped the event with our amazing acrobatics and quads. Don't worry, crisis averted.
Up at the lookout point. Notice Delicate Arch in the back. This is our "dead family" pose. Priceless. I love it! I am so doing this when I have kids.
9 20-somethings + really tight, steep crevasse + uber strong quads + 10 seconds to get into position = Awesome picture and hilarious experience!
Moab was awesome! I can't wait to go back again.

1 comment: