Sunday, July 10, 2016

Little Missionary Moments

I have been trying to be a better member missionary, and while I hardly succeed in great and epic ways, the little things I do are triumphs to me.
I used to be so good at it in High School, when I was surrounded and belittled all the time by people who probably didn't mean to offend, but nevertheless did so. At BYU I had a safe haven, and was lured into a false sense of security because I never had to be a missionary. Tulsa was a wake-up call, and while I tried (and failed) there, I have been doing better in DC.

- Telling my boss about temple work and our love for our families extends in both directions. We believe in eternity.
- Bringing up the importance of morality and ethics in LITERALLY EVERY POLICY DEBATE in school, because we must develop righteous principles that lead us to do what is right.
- Defending to my fellow students why 3hr church is actually a blessing, and why I love keeping the Sabbath.
- Giving an old friend a Book of Mormon, and praying that he'll accept it.
- Taking new friends to the temple and feeling the spirit on the grounds.

I believe in sharing this thing that brings me such to joy to others who come into my life. Sometimes I take it for granted. I never ever ever ever want anyone to come up to me and say, 'You had a gift you could have shared that would have been precious to me. Why didn't you?'

1 comment:

  1. Hello friends my name is Camila Rodela and i am from Michigan, United State.I am out here to testify of the good works of DR.OGAGA KUNTA in My life.My husband and I have been married for 27 years with two children.Just two years ago everything came to end.I wanted my husband back and I begged him but he never listened, so, I came across several testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb and cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and also spell to get a good paid job so on. He is amazing, i also came across one particular testimony, it was about a woman called Vera, she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover, and at the end of her testimony she dropped his email.After reading all these, I decided to give him a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him.and he told me what i need to do, I did it and my husband came back to me. We resolved our issues, and we were even happier than ever before DR.OGAGA KUNTA you are a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. If you have any problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster, Try him anytime, he is the answer to your problems. You can contact him via email: ogagakunta@gmail.com and get your problems solve like me.He can solve the following problems and lot more.
    (1) IF YOU WANT YOUR EX-BACK
    (2) YOU WANT TO CONVINCE YOUR HUSBAND TO STOP THE DIVORCE
    (3) Cure diseases like cancer, HIV, Diabetes. ETC
    (4) YOU WANT MEN AND WOMEN TO RUN FIND YOU ATTRACTIVE
    (5) IF YOU WANT TO CONCEIVE OF A CHILD
    (6) YOU WANT TO BE RICH
    (7) YOU WANT YOUR HUSBAND TO LOVE ONLY YOU FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE
    (8) YOU NEED GOOD LUCK SPELL
    (9) YOU NEED A LOTTERY SPELL
    (10) YOU NEED A JOB
    ogagakunta@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete