Friday, July 17, 2009

To pass the time!

While I'm waiting for Nana to come home so that we may continue playing, I decided to do this thing I found on Michelle's blog. Please indulge me!

30 Pictures
#1) A Picture of you in your Room
Does it count that the front room used to be my room? :)

{Voldemort}
#2) A picture of you with someone you don't like
I guess I don't pictures of with people I don't like....

#3) A Picture of you very drunk
HahahaHaHAA. One of the 3100 dance parties. Don't worry, it's just sparkling cider. Still, it's very incriminating....

#4) A picture of you in a formal wear
Before a movie premier. I was wearing pearls! (I LOVE pearls...)

#5) A picture of you with make-up
In the act of putting it on!! Yes, I always make a pained face when make-up comes near.

#6) A picture of you when you didn't know it was being taken
Obviously...

#7) A picture of one of the best days/nights of your life
Last night as an RA. I lost count of how many rules we broke. :) Oh, my master key...

#8) A picture that describes how you'd like to spend each day
This day was divine and it ended with me and Jenna on a Ferris Wheel. The day was full of random, fun, crazy adventures, and I was still productive in school/work. That's how I'd spend every day.
#9) A picture that makes your heart happy
Dead family pose....AhaAHahahaHAHaha LOVING THIS!

#10) A picture that makes your heart sad
She's in the MTC now... it's been 2 days and I already miss her.

#11) A picture of when everything was changing
Beginning a new phase of life... this was right before college started.

#12) A picture of how you'd like the world to see you
A good astronomer, and one who loves all that she does. Happy.

#13) A picture of someone you love
The 4 of us. 9 years and counting!

#14) A picture of when you were a different person then you are now
Freshman year of college... good times, but a lot has happened since...
#15) A picture of when you were nothing but happy
Dresses! And brothers in dresses!!! What could be better??!?!?

#16) A picture of when you were anything but happy
Stewart and I fighting. That's always no bueno!

#17) A picture of time in your life that's over, and you're glad it is
Gag. Working with Emily in the office of death.

#18) A picture of a time in your life that's over, and you wish it wasn't
Being an RA changed me more than people think. What I wish wasn't over is being with my girls 24/7. They were all an absolute joy.

#19) A picture of you showing off a new haircut
Shana does wonderful things to my unruly hair. Loving this!

#20) A picture of you being absolutely ridiculous
Shana and I being absolutely ridiculous at Moab. This is the Lion King pose.

#21) The most recent picture of you
4th of July in Oakley, Ut... small town parades are the BEST!

Teaching other people about astronomy. How could this not be me?

#23) A picture of you eating something
Thanksgiving at ST2. Calista didn't want me to eat that crust...

#24) A picture of you making a goofy face at the camera
Girls Camp 2006. Being the president had its perks.... like walkie talkies, and priceless pictures.

#25) A picture of you in one of your favorite outfits
The Belle dress. Timeless.

#26) The youngest picture of you in digital form
I have hair here.... so I must be at least 2.

#27) A picture of you on your birthday/favorite holiday
Shannon's wedding/my 20th. She gave me a whole tier of the cake as a present! :)

#28) A picture of you outside
Outside my Apts. Who names apts this in PROVO?!?!?!

#29) A picture you couldn't leave out
Last summer, Seattle Washington. Good times, good friends.

#30) A picture of just you
Memorial Day hike on Mt. Aire

1 comment:

  1. I love this Cynthia! I almost used like half of the pictures you used. Love the picture of you in LWAB's office and of course us at the lake!

    ReplyDelete