Thursday, March 7, 2013

That Awesome moment....

That awesome moment when you talk to your perfectly hearty and healthy Nana, and she says, "I hope I live to see you get married!" and then proceeds to tell you the family history of various spinsters in the family and the ages they finally married.
Guys, I come from a long line of Wives and Mothers. It's such a shame the tradition is going to die with me. C'est la guerre!!
I could totally work that cap and lace. Gotta work on that  "Get the  heck outta here" face though. 

2 comments:

  1. Do you really mean C'est la guerre? Or do you really mean C'est la vie? C'est la guerre means that is war, or this is war, and c'est la vie means that's life, or that's how things happen

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course i mean c'est la guerre. love is war.

    ReplyDelete