Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Conference weekend! What a blast. Shana's momma came to town, and we sure had fun. It's always a blast when people from back home visit. We spent time looking at silly youtube videos (the picture below is evidence), chatting, and laughing. Good friends, great conference, and tasty food... what could have been better?
My beautiful roommate, Hellen! and Bryce the artichoke fan.

This picture is great for two reasons. 1 - Calista looks like a grade school teacher... and 2) Isaiah is reading the Mormon Maiden's Handbook to Getting Married. Priceless.

Isaiah and I made delicious rolls for dinner. He was very excited about them. They were absolutely scrumptious, if I do say so myself.
We had to have this classy picture to commemorate the weekend. Notice how naturally Shana assumes her signiture pose.
Spring looks like it might finally be coming to Provo! Happiness!
After finals, I am essentially taking the rest of the school year off, for the sole purpose of research. I love to do research. My best days in the classroom and doing homework are worse then my worse days doing research - that's how awesome it is! I get asked a lot why I study astronomyMy initial response is, "Do you look up at night???" How can you not want to study the stars? It's difficult, but well worth it.
4 months 10 days till Germany!

1 comment:

  1. yay for germany. also, your weekend looks like it was fun! in answer to your question, yes. i don't like the phrase "dtr", though. it was more of a "fowwdwigb" = "figure out what we're doing when i get back."
    :)

    ReplyDelete