Friday, April 17, 2009

finals and a real spring break!

Today marks the beginning of finals for dear old BYU. I just finished my first one, and will soon begin another. I have always wondered who thought that tests were an appropriate measure of knowledge. I think they are a sophisticated form of torture. Or hazing. Take your pick.
In lighter news, after finals I have a full week off! We're planning an awesome camping trip. So - here's a pop quiz. Where should we go? Shana wants to go to Goblin's National park, I want to go to Arches National Park, and there has also been a plug for Bryce Canyon, Las Vegas, and San Diego. I don't really know how we'll camp in LV or SD....

2 comments:

  1. oooh! i love goblin valley! prime camping, too. good luck on the rest of finals! also, are you coming on sunday night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would've voted for coming home to see your family, but that's just me. I noticed I didn't get a vote in this election early on! :(

    I hope you've had a fun time on your "camp trip". I'm sure my tears will dry up eventually!

    There have I made you feel guilty enough yet?

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete