Saturday, August 22, 2009

Do you feel alive? (imagine, imagine)

This is my "hey! I'm going on a freakishly long flight to GERMANY, and I should have a good playlist" list. I'm so excited people.
Not surprisingly, DMB won for number of songs, but country was the genre of choice. So typical...
Also, I'm taking suggestions, so anything you recommend is appreciated.
See you in December!

Love Like Rockets
-Angels and Airwaves
The Adventure -Angels and Airwaves
Great Big World -Ron Pope
Motorcycle Drive By -Third Eye Blind
Say Goodbye -Dave Matthews Band
One Week -Barenaked Ladies
Ticket To Ride -Beatles
I've Just Seen a Face -Beatles
We Didn't Start the Fire -Billy Joel
Some Mistakes -Brad Paisley
It Did -Brad Paisley
All Or Nothing -Cher
Viva la Vida -Coldplay
Accidentally In Love -Counting Crows
Two Step -Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds
Shake Me Like A Monkey -Dave Matthews Band
Why I Am -Dave Matthews Band
You & Me -Dave Matthews Band
Grey Street -Dave Matthews Band
Granny -Dave Matthews Band
Lie in Our Graves -Dave Matthews Band
Go the Distance -Disney Hits
Hotel California -Eagles
Run and Tell That -Elijah Kelly
Pilgrim -Enya
Beggarman -Gaelic Storm
Over My Head -The Fray
Courtin' in the Kitchen -Gaelic Storm
Gumption -The Holiday
The Star Shines -Ilan Eshkeri
Stupid Boy -Keith Urban
Orange Colored Sky -Natalie Cole
Unwritten -Natasha Bedingfield
Son Of Man -Phil Collins
Here -Rascal Flatts
No Day But Today -Rent
Change -Taylor Swift
Best Day Ever -SpongeBob Squarepants
Smooth -Santana & Rob Thomas
Smoothie Song -Nickel Creek
Send Me On My Way -Rusted Root

1 comment: