Saturday, February 7, 2009

Working out the bugs...



So, I thought that since everyone was starting a blog (kind of like the "25 things..." on facebook) I'd start one too. But, mine is supposed to chronicle my trip to Heidelberg, my amazing experience in Europe, away from everything I know.... for the first time. Talk about scared. I am scared, but more excited! I already have a flat.... that's right! A flat in Europe! How cool is that??


And I'm totally obsessed with HD too. Just ask Calista. I swear, I'm looking at google maps every 5 minutes. I know all about HD.... haha or at least as much as I can.





As always, I've done my research - no need to fear! So, that is the purpose of the blog - so friends and family can see my adventures, and wish they were there. Hey, I invited everyone to come with me! Ya'll turned me down. :)

By the way, the pic is my favorite one of me. Even more than my senior photos, where I'm like.... really really pretty. This just captures so much of my personality, it's absolutely crazy. It was taken my last year of girls camp - we were the Nerds cabin. I finally got to let loose my inner self. It was a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment