Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Random Post

Let me paint you a picture.

I live up on the top of a mountain. It's awesome. There's not much to do up here besides wander around the forest, go to work, and other random things I can think up while in my apartment at night. (Typically trying out new recipes, reading, writing in my journal, or engaged in my bad habit - watching NCIS.) I love it.

Today I am feeling happy. More than content, less than excited... I landed on happy. Yep, that's the ticket.

The squirrels here are red. Well, more of a copper color. This color. So cool.

FYI: booking a room at a hostel in Munich a week before you go, at the height of Oktoberfest = not gonna happen unless you want to sleep at the "Hangover Hostel - Come sleep it off with us!" Yeah, riiiiight.

Riding Betty down the mountain was probably not a good idea. Steep, long switchbacks... I rode my breaks the whole way down. The one time I did stop, there was a mysterious odor coming from the bike. I looked - and lo and behold! - Betty was smokin'!! literally. I wore my breaks out that much.

... ...

This post is completely pointless. I just wanted to update all of you with useless information. You are all excused from commenting.

P.S. Am I the only one in the world that thinks Abby and Gibbs should be together? Stupid NCIS drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment