Thursday, September 10, 2009

siiiigh....

The internet is down at my place. I post this from work, where i am taking a sanity break. I have been reading IRAF command language, and polarization information all day... my eyes are tired!!

Imagine that this is an amazing post. one where i put up pictures of my new bike - complete with basket and bell!! i'm so european. it's red, pretty, 2nd-hand, and FUN! did i mention that getting a bus pass was a complete and total nightmare, and that i hate hate hated it??? So i just solved that dumb problem and bought a bike!!! aaaaah.... sweet freedom. Now, i'm not dependent on time schedules, i don't have to play with the german-only ticket machines, and i don't have to deal with BO.
Truly, I have a an amazing life.

ka-CHING!

[pictures soon]
yay for colorful posts!

1 comment:

  1. Wait, I'm confused! I thought your blog was titled "Sigh No More"...

    ReplyDelete