Sunday, September 20, 2009

Tara and Schwetzingen!

A picture is worth a thousand words. I'm going to let my pictures do the talking, and hopefully they'll descirbe how beautiful Schwetzingen is.
If something romantic does not happen to me at Schwetzingen in my lifetime, I may die a sad woman. :)
Seriously, one of the most lovely spots on earth.
In the Aviary.
Walking to the bath-house...which we weren't allowed to take pictures of, but which was so baroque in style that it took my breath away!


This is Betty my bike! She likes to go exploring with me. :)
Last week, Tara came up for a visit! We had our first schnitzels together. it was YUMMY!

on the Philosopher's Walk.

2 comments:

  1. Cynthia this place looks absolutely beautiful. And yay for a fun visit with Tara! Miss you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i miss you both, too! next time, may i come with you!

    ReplyDelete