Monday, January 7, 2013

ch-ch-changes

hola my beloved 3 readers.
I live in DC now, and so far I love it. East Coast is turning out to be pretty aaaah-mah-ZING.
today was my first day of work and I am suuuper tired. that is why i am not really focusing on punctuation. or  coherent thought.
suffice it to say, i really like this new position, and i am very excited about all the new aspects my professional career is taking. (can a career take aspects? see above re: lack of coherence)

2 years ago today I started in London. Today I thought about that and how much I missed it. That was a marvelous time. I hope this is just as marvelous a time. I think it might be.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun time and a good start. To the rest of your life, I mean. Guess what? Yesterday I went in your room (because I had tossed the empty Christmas light storage boxes in there) and saw on the shelf above the closet....one of your Germany souvenirs!!! It is a fancy stein with a metal lid. So, should I send it to you in DC or to the address in Washington? I will need the DC address if that's where I should send it. So glad your trip went well. love, Val

    ReplyDelete