Saturday, January 29, 2011

A little bit fabulous

When I don’t have a good book to read I start watching TV. I think a lot of people think that’s a waste of time, but I don’t care. I can get caught up in a good show like I can a good book.
These are the best TV shows out there. You all need to start watching them and fall in love like I did.
Leverage: Modern day Robin Hood. Love it!


Community: Best characters ever written. End of story. I'm so sad that we only get 22 minutes a week.


Runner-up:

Chuck! Casey and Morgan are freaking hilarious.


Marilyn Monroe once said, “If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything.” That’s kinds of scarily true for me. Dramas are ok, but good comedy…. I’m such a sucker for it.

1 comment:

  1. i love chuck and i also love community, but i've only seen last season of the latter. also, i love 30 rock. also, i love you. obviously.

    ReplyDelete