Thursday, January 27, 2011

The to-do list...

OK, back to things about London.
Things I have discovered so far that I love:
FlapJack minibites = little piece of heaven. They’re like this really sweet, really little oatmeal bar crossed with maple syrup and brown sugar. DELICIOUS.
Primrose Hill – You can see a lot of downtown London from up there, and it’s stunning.
Regent’s Park – Just another park… I don’t really know how to describe how much or why I love them. This one has lovely roses, and a great fountain.
Kowloon in Chinatown – 80p for lunch! Kyle, Keri and Kelly… we are SO going here. Maybe more than once. Also, Nandos!

Things I still need to do (well, some of them…)
Go to the south bank. See the Globe theatre. See a play in the Globe.
Send postcards (i.e. get addresses)
Go to the Savoy
See Crown Jewels, and go back to St. Paul’s.
Harrods, just for kicks and also to be posh.
Find and marry Prince Harry.

Well, I better get crackin.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!! I would approve of the Prince Harry. But I'd call him Harry in a horrible british accent. HAHA. So you have to tell me what Harrods is like... I kinda wanna go there, but it's a little intimidating. Seriously, they sold Lions to people. What a crazy place!
    Oh, and I'm going to want to see all those things too, so maybe you should WAIT FOR MEEEEEE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete